We have just released Fabric 6.5.8, which includes the following:
- Fabric Views are introduced to keep a predefined query on LU tables in the Fabric MicroDB.
- Field Level Authorization is a mechanism to access restriction to sensitive data, by redirecting the call from querying the LU table to its corresponding LU view.
- WS Auth&Auth - OAuth Support for Fabric Web Services authorization.
- Broadway usability improvements, new actors have been introduced and existing actors enhanced.
- Additional Permissions property on WS enables activating methods to be accessible by the WS which are restricted for a user who is running this WS (based on the user role definition).
- Bug Fixes.
See the Release Notes for the full list.