Add or Delete Population from LU Schema
A Table Population object holds the transformation and mapping rules of the data and populates the data into the LU table. Each table can have one or several populations.
How Do I Add a Table Population To the LU Schema?
- Go to the Project Tree > right click the LU table > select New Table Population to create a new population object. A notification opens informing you that the change requires a manual update of the LU schema file.
- Click Yes to open the LU schema > LU Schema screen. The new population is automatically added to the LU schema.
- Link the new population to its parent.
- Optional: edit the execution order of the new population if needed.
Click for more information about Table Population.
Click for more information about Linking Table Populations to a Parent Population.
Click for more information about Editing the Execution Order of a Table Population.
How Do I Delete a Table Population From an LU Schema?
- Go to the Project Tree > Population Object > press the Delete key.
- Do either:\
a. Re-open the LU schema screen. \
b. If the LU schema screen is open, click the Refresh icon on the toolbar.
- Save the changes to remove the deleted population object from the LU schema.