Environment Globals Tab
The Global variables defined in a Fabric TDM implementation can be overridden on an environment or TDM task level.
- A DB Schema Name Global is added and set on an environment level since each environment can have a different DB Schema name.
- An Email Global is added and populated by the tester's email on a TDM task level.
A Global can be added, edited or deleted from an environment by an Admin user or the Environment Owner.
Environment Globals are displayed in the Environment Globals tab in the Environment window:
- To add a new Global to an environment, click Add Global, populate the Global's setting and then click Add.
- To open a selected Global, click the Name of the Global and then click Save Changes.
- To delete a Global from an environment, click the icon in the right corner of the Global window. The TDM execution process uses the default value of the Global.
Environment Global Window
The Global Window in the Environment Window holds the following settings:
Global Name, select a Global from the dropdown list of Globals in the Fabric TDM implementation.
Global Value, set the value of the Global. A Global variable can have a different value in each environment.