Pre-Integrated Applications Overview
The K2View Web Framework provides a list of pre-integrated applications that can be accessed from the Framework's toolbar. Since the Admin is the first application in the apps.json file, it is displayed by default when a user logs into the Framework.
Click to open the list of applications:
- Admin - a web application that manages various Fabric Server and Cassandra activities, such as monitoring batch processes, managing credentials or executing Fabric commands.
- Graphit - a UI utility for designing Fabric Web Services responses. Graphit provides a very user-friendly interface and requires minimal coding while enabling powerful debugging capabilities. The content of a response is defined during its execution, either according to specific parameters relevant to the specific Web Service call, or by retrieving dynamic information from other databases or interfaces.
- Statistics - JMX monitoring of the processes running on the Fabric server, Cassandra, etc.
- Swagger - a full framework implementation for invocating and testing Fabric Web Services.
- Trace - a powerful Fabric mechanism for writing internal operations performed by Fabric into trace files. Tracing can be set on both global and session levels. The result of the tracing process is logged into a file that can be loaded for viewing in the Web Framework.
- Data Editor - a web utility for viewing and editing Fabric LU and reference data. The Data Editor also shows the data structure and relationships between the tables within a Fabric LU schema.
- Data Catalog - a graphical tool that visualizes the data structure, relationships and data flow within the Logical Unit. The Data Catalog describes how an organization collects, transforms and stores its data inventory and enables users to follow a data flow from its source to its target.
- Documentation - links to frequently-used K2View documentation, such as the Knowledge Base, Fabric Java docs or Web Framework integration documentation.